Wabash Blogs Ryan Lutz '13

« Last entry? a year in review | Main | i lied...again »

I lied...uno mas

Ok I lied I have one more blog entry to whip out before I head off to the wild blue yonder. It hit me today after the awesome feeling of being done with classes subsided—I’m actually gonna miss this place. It is stupid I know, but I’m damn near certain that I will miss Wabash over the summer. You can label this a sales pitch but the fact is, I’m going to miss it. That’s my honest opinion. Take it or leave it.
                Once again I would like to give a huge thank you to the class of 2010, whether you know it or not you guys helped me through a lot. Just the fact that you guys gave me your time helped me fit into this place and helped me become a Wabash Man. Yes, I am now a Wabash Man. Crazy how so much can change in one year huh? 
                Anyways, I need to get back to packing. To all of you who read my blog I want to say thank you. It’s been a pleasure, and I hope you all enjoyed reading them as much as I loved writing them. A part of me is already looking forward to my sophomore year here.

On a side note, thanks mom for the lucky exam stone. Little things like that kept a smile on my face throughout the year.