Not just another meet.

Geoff Lambert ’08 — It is Monday night the week of the national track meet and I am starting to get excited. I once again have the honor of representing Wabash college on the national stage. But this trip to nationals in Oshkosh, Wis. is different from my previous trips. I have not had the greatest season of training due to some nagging injuries but I am once again headed to nationals thanks to a great cross country base, great coach on behalf of Coach Busch, and just a little bit of luck. Right now all I am concerned with is making the final. I have become a NASCAR fan in the past year and a half and they use a saying that goes "You have to be in the race to win the race." So before I am think about doing something in the final I have to make sure I am in the final. I had a great workout today. I ran 600m in 80.8. I feel fast and I just look forward to racing again. Coach Busch and I are leaving on Wednesday afternoon. The team is coming up to watch me run which is really great. They came to see me run indoor and having them there was really great. My family will once again be in attendance and I want to thank them for their support. I want to thank everyone for their support and I hope I cam make Wabash proud once again.