Wabash Blogs Present Indiana

« Trip to Evansville Put Exports into Perspective | Main | Talking With Attucks' Greats »

Monon Trail One of State's Busiest

Howard W. Hewitt - One of the great things about helping lead the summer Present Indiana Project is working with the students on their projects. Sometimes that work is helping them out or working on something as it might relate to Public Affairs.

Wednesday night I was able to combine the two by shooting some photos for Seth Einterz '11 on the Monon Trail and get a little practice video taping.

Einterz, from Zionsville, is taking a look at Indiana rails to trails, greenways, and bike paths. They go by many titles but the benefits are many fold for Hoosiers.

After shooting a few photos along the trail in Broad Ripple, I turned the video camera on Seth and asked him to talk about his project. So, we now have our first-ever video blog entry. Look for more in coming weeks.

Here is Seth talking about Indiana trails.

It was a good thing Howard was there to prevent any misdeeds from the recently in the news Monon thieves and ne'er-do-wells. Seriously though, it is an interesting project. I look forward to seeing the finished product.

I think that its great you are taking such an interest in the trails of Indiana. I myself love to walk greenways where ever they are available and its exciting to hear about state's plans for expansion.

I look forward to hearing more from you

Keep up the good work!

Jamie Blue