Spring is here!

Kim Johnson – Spring has finally arrived! Campus is getting greener by the day! I took a few minutes this morning to meander campus to capture some of my favorite scenes in their spring color. See my favorites here and here. If only I could share the fragrance of the beautiful colors as well…

I didn’t find too many people complaining about the sun and warmer temperatures and even stumbled upon a C&T class having an interesting discussion outside Caleb Mills House. (Thanks to Professor Rogers for allowing me to listen and take a few photos.)

I took a break and stepped inside Hays Hall to get a quick drink and capture the view of the arboretum from the Edward Haenisch Reading Room. While inside I noticed Professor Ann Taylor in the lab with a couple of students so I stuck my head in to see if I could take a few pictures there as well. (Thanks Professor Taylor for allowing me to interrupt.)

I think my favorite shot of the day was the swing on the front porch of the Hays Alumni Center. It just seems to be saying to alumni, students, and the entire community “Come on home to Wabash. Everyone is welcome here.”

One Response to Spring is here!

1. Jeff Carter says:

Great picture!