So Long Everybody

So I know I’m horrible at my job and I haven’t posted a new blog in almost a month, but this one is my last.  It’s been a serious pleasure giving you guys a view into my life and all of its adventure/boredom.  Through the studying and the procrastinating, the blog has been there.  Through the partying, pledgeship, and trips back home, it’s been there.  Through Halloween and Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter, Chapel Sing and Homecoming, National Acts and Monon Bell, the blog has always been there.  I want to take a moment and thank everybody else who’s been there as well: my pledgebrothers, my fraternity bros, my classmates and professors, my girlfriend, and every person who has taken the time out of their day to give a rat’s behind about what I have to write (especially Mrs. Gallivan, you rock).

Left: August 18th, 2012: One of my first days at Wabash
Right: May 2nd, 2013: One of my final days at Wabash

You stay classy, Crawfordsville.

Joey Weisenritter ’16

About Joey

My name is Joseph Edward Weisenritter. I'm from the southside of Chicago, I have two sisters, two dogs, and two loving parents. If you asked me to describe myself I'd say "music". I like birds. Also, I like to write.