The Hits Keep A ‘Comin

Hola! How are you doing my friends? The past couple days have been extremely busy. Yesterday was especially busy. It was the day of the jazz concert. It was a fantastic concert. Also, I have been busy catching up on school work form being sick last week.  It has been a busy couple days

Yesterday was the Jazz concert. It was a fantastic affair. All of us Jazz guys were decked out in our finest threads and bursting out the most amazing licks and rhythms.  We also had some rocking special guests including Carl Coan, Robert Albright, Rich Dole, and Chad Downey. We played an awesome set of tunes ranging from Miles Davis to Antonio Carlos Jobim. We jumped all over the place and had a great time. Even the director of the band got a surprise. It turns out that his daughter lost her first tooth that night. It was quite an event. The whole band recognized his daughter and my mom even gave her tips afterward.

A good deal of my family was there to support me as well. It was great seeing them all. I love performing, but I love it even more when I have family there to support me. I can’t thank them enough for coming. It was an amazing evening, and I definitely need to thank Dr. Z and his video skills for making us all look good.

On top of all of this, I had a massive amount of work to catch up on after an illness last week knocked me out of the game for a while. Luckily, I am back up and running and enjoying being on the ball and in the saddle again. Now, I am rather tired and believe that it is bed time. Enjoy the rest of your evenings my friends. I shall talk to you all later. In the meantime, enjoy every sandwich.