Time Flies!

It’s not every night that the campus is filled with so many people and guests on a Friday night, but when you’re talking about “Time Flies,” I guess it’s worth the exception! For those of you who don’t know, “Time Flies” is made up of duo Rob Resnick and Cal Shapiro.They made their fame through YouTube videos and are now number one with their new song “One Night” debuting at the top of ITunes chart.

The Teaks add a formal touch to the senior bench

Although I wasn’t able to go to the national act last weekend, I look forward to attending National Act “Part II,” only my second concert I’ve attended here at Wabash. Staying up late after the concert is an option if I did not have a track meet tomorrow, as the Independent Men’s’ Association will be putting on a cookout later tonight. But tomorrow I am on the road to Bellarmine University where I will try to qualify in the 1500.

Tomorrow temperatures may reach the highest mark of the year at around 67 degrees, and it is only right since the golf, tennis, baseball, and lacrosse teams will all be competing. Only the tennis match will be played at home however, so you can definitely catch their matches if you are not too exhausted from the activities tonight.

I look forward to getting back to Wabash in time to watch the NCAA Final Four match between Syracuse and Michigan! So try to keep up with your school work this weekend, because as we all know, time flies!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.