Good Friday

It’s a really good Friday. After what has been a whirlwind of a week, I am glad it has finally come to a close. It’s exciting and scary at the same time to think that final exams are May 4, which leaves a mere five weeks before school comes to an end. I will not begin a weekly countdown because quite frankly that would just be too depressing. But occasionally you will find my blog sprinkled with the gray hairs of experience as I reminisce on my past year at Wabash.

Carter Adams and I synchronize our photo shots at the same time

But focusing on this weekend, it is bound to be a silent campus with many students heading home over the Easter holidays. It came as a surprise to my mom that there were no days off between Spring Break and the end of the year, which accounts for a lot of students taking this last opportunity to meet with family before the grueling home stretch.

This weekend should be pretty quiet, with me and the track team traveling the 2 ½ hour trip to Hanover College. This means I will have to be ready for an early start, a whopping 7:30am. I remember the high school days when I used to get up an hour earlier than that every day! This means that if the college basketball games aren’t exciting tonight, I can get to bed early.

Fortunately there will be no inundation of snow like there was last weekend, so enjoy yourself and I look forward to seeing you bright an early Monday morning!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.