Another Snowy Day

Good evening my friends! It has been a very good day and a very relaxing day as well. I’ve managed to get everything done, take a nap, trudge through the snow to jazz band practice, and come back in one piece.

I overslept (almost intentionally) because I fell asleep right after my dad called to check up on me.  Then I continued to rest until around 10 in the morning and then finally dragged myself out of bed and did my minimal amount of homework that was left over. Then, I watched some episodes of one of my favorite science fiction shows, read a little bit, had a snack and managed to take a nap. Apparently, I was pretty sleepy.

When I woke up, I had a pleasant conversation with a close friend of mine. It was a lot of fun. Then, I read a little bit, studied some, watched more of my show, and just relaxed. Then, it was off to dinner. The food was ok, but the conversation was better. I was surrounded by my amigos and it was great hearing them talk about various things, including space colonization.

Finally, I headed over to jazz band practice. Looking around and seeing all the snow melting made me think that hopefully we are out of this strange evil thing called winter. As much as I like seeing the snow and walking in it, I don’t particularly enjoy feeling like a sixty year old daily.  Anyway, at jazz band, we laid down some pretty thick grooves and had a wonderful time doing it. The upcoming concert should be awesome. I really look forward to it.

Well, I am off to bed my friends. It has been a long day, and I look forward to a nice restful sleep. Have a great day tomorrow and a fantastic rest of the week. We shall talk later. In the meantime, enjoy every sandwich.