An Awesome Weekend

Greetings my friends! This weekend has been great. It’s been quite restful, interesting, and a great deal of fun. I’ve slept a lot today, but last night was well worth the extra rest. I got to see one of my favorite comedians of all time, Ralphie May.

The show was a lot of fun. My roommate and I went to the show a bit early. We then sat with our friends and conversed for a good twenty minutes about various things. We were cracking jokes, being goofs, and having a ball. Then, Ralphie hit the stage. He was really funny. Plus, it being my first National Act, it was a great experience. He even went on for more than scheduled.

The even more awesome part came after the show. I got his autograph. I also got a picture with him as well. He is a really nice guy. He even asked me about my knees. He’s a really down to earth guy. I truly enjoyed the show, as well as after the show. Between my friends, the show, the meet and greet, and everything else, it was a great time.

When I got back from the show, my roommate and I spent the evening hanging out watching strange British comedy as well. We had a bunch of laughs and stayed up way late. It was great to just cut loose this weekend with one of my best friends. It was a lot of fun.

Today, I have been up to a lot of work, but now that I have it all done, I am going to rest and enjoy the rest of my Sunday. In fact, it is dinner time, then movie time, then bed time. I hope you all enjoy the rest of your respective Sundays as well. We shall talk later. In the meantime, enjoy every sandwich.