An Intriguing Day

Good evening, my friends. It has been quite a day at Wabash. Talk about maximum stress level. Things are going to be insane over the next few weeks, but I am looking forward to it. The challenge is rather exciting. For instance, take Biology.

Biology has picked up the pace immensely. As it is now, we are moving at whirlwind speed. Trying to assimilate all the data is completely mind boggling. It seems like we are covering a weeks’ worth of material in a day, and that is quite a thing. We have jumped from plants, to animals, to plants, and to animals again all in the space of one semester. This speed hasn’t only affected me in the classroom, but also in life.

It seems like just yesterday that I was here on my first day. Now, I am almost through my freshman year. That is an amazing thing. It really feels like it has gone by so fast. It’s a wonder that I am still intact. This place seems to move at light speed. If I haven’t been completely wiped away by now, I think I can survive anything here.

In the end, as much as I love this place, I can’t wait to see where it takes me. I look forward to going forward from here into some amazing new world full of opportunity. It should be an amazing adventure. I can’t wait. The closer I get to being out in the world, the more I want to experience it all. Then again, I have to have an education to do it, so I guess I better slow myself down a bit.

Well, I must be off. Laundry is in. Sleep is near. I have many things to do before I hit the sack. So, I must bid you all adieu. Sleep well. Have a great rest of the week. We shall talk later. In the meantime, enjoy every sandwich.