Frio Friday

It’s a close basketball game tonight over at Hinkle Fieldhouse. I am spending my Friday evening lying in my bed listening to Butler basketball on the radio. Thinking about NCAA basketball makes me a little disappointed that I will not be able to attend yet another Wabash basketball game this year, as the team was eliminated by Kenyon this past Tuesday in the conference tournament.

It’s a cold, snowy Friday

The conference tournament for indoor track will begin next week, and I cannot be more excited about the meet tomorrow. I, along with many other athletes on the team, will try to qualify for conference in the last regular season meet of the season. I will be running 800 meters at Anderson tomorrow and the team bus will depart at 11:30 sharp tomorrow morning.

It’s definitely nice that the weekend is finally here, but it wasn’t the prettiest day. Last night we had a huge rain storm that pelted down ice for most of the night. It made the distance team’s run today wet and dirty. But by the end of the day most of the snow seems to have started to melt and looks like it may be a snow-free weekend.

I wish you all a safe fun weekend, and if you have a chance, check out “Take Me Out” which will be run tomorrow night for the last time.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.