Pleasant Weekend

Greetings my friends! It has been a fun weekend so far. I was taken away to my homeland (Ohio and Indiana) for an adventure of sorts. I have been treated to a great time so far, and was able to do something I have never done before. All in all, it was a fantastic weekend.

First of all, the car ride back was interesting. Loud classic music, jokes, family, and speed were constant. I love being in the car with a truly fast driver. First off, it is never boring. Secondly, you get home much faster. It’s a win-win.

Once in my homeland, I immediately settled in and began having fun. We were talking, joking, laughing, and having a grand time. I was treated to a wonderful meal and some fun games at a local restaurant. Then, we headed back to the house to rest. A well-deserved rest I might add.

Today, I was able to go to the Center of Science and Industry in Columbus, Ohio. We here lovingly call it COSI. It is a wonder. So much science and amazing displays, events, and galleries are house in there. I had a ball. I could have stayed there for days. I’m contemplating maybe even trying to get a summer job there.

Tonight is a night of gory movies and a wee bit o’ homework for me. It looks to be an entertaining night overall. I look forward to returning to Wabash, but I must say that I intend to enjoy the rest of my time here to the fullest. So, I am off my friends. Take care. We shall talk again soon. In the meantime, enjoy every sandwich.