A New Twist

Greetings my friends! Normally, I would go on an introspective journey in my blog post, but today I saw something that I believe to be important, and something that we should keep a watch on. It was a strange video on Youtube, which happened to be posted by North Korea at a time where relations between us and that particular country are somewhat tight as it is.

This video featured a man in the midst of a dream sequence in which America was attacked by ICBMs or Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles. It showed the destruction of large cities, as well as the missile launch itself. All the while, the dreamer was smiling brightly in his sleep and seemed happy. During this entire dream, the song “We Are The World” was playing as well, lending this yet another creepy aspect. Also, to almost be comedic, the video blatantly rips off a video from the Activision game, “Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3″.

The reason I bring this up is because I have been watching North Korea for a while now, and it seems as if the country is getting desperate in some areas. It is a country undergoing political turmoil that has been unstable for a long time. Also, we know that the government of North Korea is not exactly our biggest fan at this point in time. I must say I’m a bit scared by the implications of this video.

After viewing the video for myself, it really shocked me. It was almost a blatant statement against America, and yet it was disguised as some pleasant dream being had by a middle-aged man! I know some of you may think I’m overreacting a bit, but I feel this is a legitimate issue to bring up. It has me puzzled and I figured I would share my befuddlement with you all.

In case you are interested, here is a link to the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn95Md3IrRE&feature=player_embedded#!

Well, goodnight my friends. I have much to do. I hope you all show some interest in what I’ve posted. I think you will. We shall talk later. In the meantime, enjoy every sandwich.