Tuesday Came A Thundering

Hello my friends! Today has been a most triumphant day. I have been busy from sun-up to sun-down, and having a blast. Case in point, this was the first doubleheader Tuesday for me of the semester, and there will be plenty more.

First of all, at seven this evening, jazz band was in full swing (HA! What a pun!) We covered many awesome songs, including a couple crowd pleasers. The concert looks to be quite awesome. The only thing that wasn’t awesome was the fact that the building was hot and the stage lights set you on fire. I was melting. It was an interesting time trying to play guitar and melt at the same time. I felt like something from a Frank Zappa album, but, nonetheless, I played my heart out.

Secondly, we had our first official meeting of the Newman Center Book Club tonight. It was immediately following jazz band. It was a hoot. Everyone is a fan of Dante, so the Divine Comedy was a great choice.  It looks to be a literary tour de force. Luckily, I’ve already read it a couple of times, so I’m a bit ahead.

Now, as I sit in my dorm room, I continue to melt. The dorm I am in has the heat set to Inferno (HA More puns…See Dante above). Whilst I sit here, the wind blows outside, and the great weather has completely massacred my knees. I am glad I have my cane. It is getting me through a lot.

So, I am exhausted. In fact, I plan to go to bed. Please allow me to away. I must rest. Tomorrow is another day. So I leave you all to rest. Have a wonderful evening my friends. Enjoy tomorrow. We shall speak soon. In the meantime, enjoy every sandwich.