A Cornucopia of Complex Concepts

Hello my friends. The past two days have been quite intriguing. Amidst the general hubbub of classes, one event in particular that occurred was very profound. It came into being during my religion class with Professor Nelson. I found it to be very intriguing.

Towards the end of class, I realized something. I have always been something of an idea man, but I have not always kept track of my ideas and thoughts. Many of my ideas and thoughts have revolved around theology as of late. So, this being the case, I spoke to my professor after class, and told him that I had all these ideas I didn’t want to waste, and that I wanted to share them with the world at some point in time.  I spoke of creating a thought journal of sorts in which I could write down my thoughts as they came to me. I wanted is input because I would like to turn this into a book someday.

As he heard my idea, he was quite pleased with it. He told me of various resources I could use, and he even said that he would be happy to review what I have by the end of this semester. I was overjoyed to hear this, and I can’t thank him enough. So, as of now, I have begun a thought journal. It seems like it will be a promising endeavor. In fact, I am going to go and make another entry into my thought journal right now. So, enjoy your evening my friends. We shall talk later on. In the meantime, enjoy every sandwich.