A Wacky Weekend

How better could a weekend be when it already has Monty Python marathons involved? I don’t think it could get any better. First of all, I am with my roommate, a most awesome person. Second of all, it is wonderful comedy. Finally, I have little work to do at all tomorrow. All in all, everything is playing out perfectly.

The nice thing about weekends at Wabash is that there is always something to do, even when you don’t think there is. There are opportunities everywhere here, from sitting outside playing guitar, to hanging with your roommates, to leaving to surrounding areas (if you have a car of course).  Plus, the guys at Wabash know that play is just as important as work. It makes for a very balanced and perfect academic atmosphere.

This place is worth staying at. I have finally found my stride here, and it’s great. I love it. I hope the next three years are as great as this one has been. I am proud to be here. It’s great. It was a tough decision coming here, but overall, I think I made the right one. The atmosphere is fabulous, and this weekend has been fabulous.

If this weekend is any sign of weekends to come, this semester is going to be a lot of fun. A great deal of work, but a lot fun as well. In fact, I must go my friends. It is time for more fun, and more sleep. A college student needs rest, even though few get it most of the time. So, I bid you adieu. Enjoy the rest of your weekends. We shall speak later. In the meantime, enjoy every sandwich.