Spring Cleaning!

Pershendetje, Wallies! That means “hello” in Albanian! Never thought you’d become so cultured by reading my blogs did you? Sorry to throw so much new information at you when you’re just now back to Wabash, but hey, it’s time to dust off the brain and start focusing on your schoolwork! In fact, it’s time for a little spring cleaning all across the board, both figuratively and literally.

With all of the spring cleaning going on at Phi Delta Theta the past couple of days, our house has become a lot like a new car; it’s pretty, shiny, and you can’t wait to have some fun with it, not to mention how nice it smells. Floors have been mopped, furniture has been moved, and surfaces have been scrubbed, and not just by freshmen. Seniors, Juniors, and Sophomores alike have all pitched in, and as a result some areas went from looking like this:

to looking like this:

Aah, much better.

Our House Manager, Zeno Joyce, is a boss at getting a clean house.

However, there’s some figurative spring cleaning to do as well. With a new year, a new semester, and a new season, it’s the perfect time to knock the dust off of your minds and muscles. Out with the old and in with the new: that’s the idea. A fresh attitude toward my new classes and track season is my current plan, and it’s worked well for three days! Now if only the weather could follow suit.

Keep it clean, Wallies!