Holiday Update #3

Hello my friends. This is your friendly goofy-kneed friend back yet again with a holiday update. There is much to tell, and much to hear. I suppose I should begin.

Christmas was very awesome. I received many things I never even had thought about, as well as my new guitar effect, called an Ebow. It makes my guitar sound like a violin. It is very cool. I also was able to have an awesome Christmas with my mom’s side of the family where I received many fun gifts. Then I was able to have a fantastic Christmas party at a family friend’s house. Overall, it was so much fun.

My knee is holding up remarkably well. So far, therapy is going well, and I am getting better really quickly. I hope to be back on my feet pretty soon, and I can’t wait until I am walking without a crutch or a cane. It may still be a bit, but with winter upon us, I need to be steady on my feet.  It will make things tremendously easier.

In closing, I wish you all a very happy New Year. We survived the end of the world (haha), and this year can be a new beginning for all of us. Let’s make it a great one. Take care, enjoy the holidays. We’ll talk later. In the meantime, enjoy every sandwich.