The End

It’s almost the end my friends! Now, before you start having visions of Apocalypse Now flashbacks and a man losing his mind, I assure you I have not had a mental breakdown, nor am I walking the razor’s edge. I am merely in the midst of the Final Freakout.

I have so much to do and so little time to do it, and yet I am still thrilled to be here.  Finals are approaching and I am studying to the point where my brain is holding up a large neon sign in bright pink which reads “NO VACANCY”.  I am well in the midst of cramming it full of knowledge to be used accordingly.

This has been an intriguing process. Watching my calendar shrink, and my activities dwindle has led me to an interesting conundrum. I almost don’t want the semester to end. As strange as that sounds, it is true. I truly enjoy the hustle and bustle, as well as the learning. It has been a fantastic semester, and I can’t wait for the next one.

As everything is coming to an end, I will miss a lot of things. My professors I’ve had have been amazing, my classes have been fantastic, and I’ve made amazing friends. I look forward to coming back after break and staying connected to all of them.

I know that over break I will be looked at a little differently by my friends and family. This place has changed me, and for the better I might add. My mom has noticed. My dad has noticed.  Apparently I have a more confident motion now. I am more determined. I am also apparently a lot more thorough in what I do.

Well, I must be off. I have sleep to catch up on and studies to do. These next few days I will be running 24/7. I will try my best to keep you all updated as often as possible.  Take care my friends. I will talk to you later. In the meantime, enjoy every sandwich.