Got Weekend Plans?

It was hard, but we did it. It always seems like the most difficult week at Wabash is coming back from a break. All the homework that was put off catches up with you at one time. But today was great! After my Latin and English classes, I spent some quality time taking a nap before track practice. Now, a couple hours since practice, I am preparing to spend some time relaxing with fellow writers from the Phoenix magazine.

This weekend is bound to be fun. The MXI be hosting their annual X-Tacy party tomorrow from 8:30-10:00pm in Korbs classroom. It will be complete with Slam Poets, students from area universities, food, and fun. Tomorrow I look forward to watching Wabash basketball compete in their first NCAC match of the year against Denison in Chadwick at 3pm . And Sunday the Chamber Orchestra will be playing Mozart’s Overture to Don Giovanni and Dvo?ák’s (Symphony #9 “From the New World”) in Salter Hall at 7:30pm.

All in all it looks to be a great way to end what has been a long week here on campus. Look forward to seeing you at these events!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.