Break Part 2

It’s another fun day back home. MRI’s, dye jobs, friends, and early mornings galore. It’s just as much fun as it was at the beginning of the week. A little less sleep, but a lot more interesting. So, where to begin.

First of all, I spent yesterday evening at a close friend’s house, having a quite enjoyable time, and not getting to sleep until the wee hours of the morning. Apparently, I’m the talkative sort once the moon is out. Who knew?

Then, unfortunately, the side-effect of talkativeness occurred, the early wake-up. With one hour of sleep, and limited caffeine, I was soon grumbling into an automobile and being whisked away. I’m lucky to remember how I even got home. Little sleep tends to turn me into my own personal answering machine. Take a message. I’ll be back accordingly.

Then, after arriving home and still not sleeping, I stumbled into the MRI imaging center. Having had a small amount of food, coffee (nectar of the sleep-deprived gods), and a minimal amount of rest, I arrived at the MRI imaging center to find that I would have to be injected with a dye in order to have my knee have “high-contrast” images. I felt special! Apparently my doctor wanted really good images of my knee. Most awesome! Except the injection of course. That was not exactly pleasant.

Then, once again moving onward, I am now home and enjoying some fun with the family and friends. What more do you want from Thanksgiving break? I can’t think of anything more.  It’s quite a time. In fact, I must leave you. Have a great night my friends. We shall talk later. In the meantime, enjoy every sandwich.