Break Begins

Hello my friends. It is a new day. The break has begun for us Wabash men, and it looks to be eventful. I’m happy to be home again for a week, and my mom, dad, and dog are happy too.  There really isn’t much to say yet, break having just started, but this week looks to be eventful.

First, I’m going to be seeing my doctor later today. Hopefully he will tell me something good. We shall see. He and I get along quite well, so I’m sure he won’t sugar coat it. I just hope that he says I won’t need anything major done. That would be a great thing to be able to give thanks for.

Tuesday and Wednesday I’m pretty much free. I have friends to see, and an aunt to hang out with. That should be a lot of fun for me.  All of my friends are coming home over break, and I hope to see them sometime. Plus, on Wednesday, my absolute best friend/brother Morgan is coming home, and he’s planning on dropping by. I am really looking forward to that.

Thursday, Friday, and Saturday are all Thanksgiving time.  Each side of the family, plus my Juncle’s (Jewish Uncle) impromptu Thanksgiving with friends. It looks to be a spectacular time. Last year was, and I am sure that this year will be even better.

Well, that is what I will be up to. I hope that everyone has a great Thanksgiving break. I will talk to you all later this week. In the meantime, enjoy every sandwich.