Enjoy Your Break!

You didn’t think this day would come, but here it is. Finally Thanksgiving Break, and if you are anything like me, you probably don’t know what to do with yourself. Actually, you do. Like me, you take pictures of the view outside your second story window. But honestly, I hope you have better plans than comparing the foliage Wabash has to offer to the oak trees in the back yard of your neighborhood.

The second story view from my house (Fewer leaves)

Slowly but surely, my body is acclimating to the feeling of having no classes to attend or homework to do. I would say it my body’s adjustment to this new condition is very similar to how it would adjust to the warm, 80-degree weather of a summer day.

View from just outside Martindale Hall (More leaves)

Unfortunately, the weather will be growing far from warm in the near future.

Fortunately for the cross country team, who will be competing for their third national championship in as many years, they will be running in Terre Haute’s warm, 56-degree temperature. Shout out to the swimming and Diving competition tonight, and the basketball and wrestling matches tomorrow. Enjoy your break!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.