Spring Break Tour

On of the best organizations on this campus, in my opinion, is the Glee Club.  Unlike choirs from other colleges, you do not have to have any previous musical training, or be a music major, to be part of this ensemble.  All you have to do is audition, and pledge to devote an exuberant amount of time to the organization.  Fortunately, Glee Club has actually begun being offered as a credited class.  1/2 credit a year (1/4 credit per semester).  Glee Club is a staple of Wabash College.  We sing the National Anthem at every football game and are, essentially, the keepers of the school song, Old Wabash.  We know that song better than any other students on campus, because we study it inside and out.  These all contribute to the great organization that is Glee Club.

For those that don’t know, the Glee Club at Wabash College takes a tour over every spring break.  Last year we went to Pennsylvania, and it was a fantastic experience.  This year we will be going from Northwest Indiana, where I call home, down to St. Louis, Missouri.  I am very excited as I have never been to St. Louis before.  On the agenda we have trips to the Arch, the Botanical Gardens, and the Anheuser-Busch brewery, all in St. Louis.  Below is a map of our excursion.

Crawfordsville to Munster to St. Louis.