Top Ten Day

Every year, prospective Wabash students in the top ten percent of their graduating class get to come to campus in something called Top Ten Day.  Top Ten Day is a way for students, and their parents, to become familiarized with Wabash through tours, panels, and other activities.  One of the best things about Wabash’s Top Ten Day is the fact that it is a free $17,500 scholarship per year.  No, really.  If you are in the top ten percent of your graduating class, and attend this day, you will get a $17,500 scholarship from Wabash, no foolin’ ($15,000 for people in the top twenty percent of their graduating class).  I know, I know, it seems kind of unbelievable.  I wouldn’t believe it either, except that I am a recipient of the scholarship.  I graduated in the top ten percent of my class, attended Top Ten Day, and Wabash threw money at me. It is one of the only reasons that I attended Wabash: the scholarships.  So, hey, if you come to Wabash after doing good in highschool, you get free money! Read more here: http://wabash.edu/news/displaystory.cfm?news_ID=10102

Wabash during Top Ten Day.

I hope everyone has a good weekend! Don’t overdose on candy.