Psychology and National Act

Recently, my life has been consumed by psychology studies.  In one of my psychology courses, I partook in around 3 hours worth of experimentation for the class.  It was long, monotonous process.  However, the fact that this experiment will further my understanding of the subject matter creates a bright light at the end of this dark tunnel.  I am also working on my own experiment for my Stats II class.  I have poured a huge amount of time into this experiment, but it will all be worth it.  Here is a bit of advice: unless you think that you’ll REALLY love experimentation do not become a psychology major here at Wabash.

Coming this weekend is the first National Act, during my time at Wabash, that I am extremely excited for.  Comedian Ralphie May will be performing at Wabash.  Ralphie May was a runner up on the first season of last-comic standing, beaten out by Dat Phan (Mr. May should not have lost, in my opinion).  I have never seen a Ralphie May stand-up program that has not left me in stitches.  Ralphie May’s uncensored racial commentary makes me cry from laughing.  If you would like a snippet of his stand-up, here’s one that is Rated-R.

That’s all for today! Have a nice week.