Turtle Rides.

One of my favorite thing about the internet is the constant, readily available information that is at my fingertips.  The internet contains interesting facts abound, and I never get tired of learning about things that I, most likely, would never have save for the internet providing me the opportunity.

from: reddit.com/u/AWildSketchAppeared

For example, on the very popular news aggregation site ‘Reddit’, there was a post stating that the first thing that Charles Darwin did upon discovering the existence of the Galapagos Tortoises, was to attempt to ride them.  If that is not one of the more interesting factoids that I have heard in awhile, than I don’t know what is.  One of the best things about this website is the ability to comment on user-submitted links.  In order to comment, one must make an account.  Some people will make what are called “novelty accounts” that serve a single, novel purpose.  One this post, there was a novelty account called “A Wild Sketch Appeared”.  This novelty account draws photos that are relative to the articles posts, and leaves them as comments.  To the right, you can see the photo that was drawn: Charles Darwin riding a Galapagos Tortoise.

Only on the internet.

This entry was posted in Chris Dabbs, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.