Club Leadership Summit

Tonight, the new heads of the student body, Jeremy Wentzel and Seton Goddard, held a mandatory Club Leadership Summit that proved to be very useful.  Since I became president of the Secular Student Alliance, I have had a lot of questions about various things such as budget, meetings, and recruiting.  This Club Leadership Summit answered every question that I came prepared with, and then some.  It was a great way for to begin the presidency and vice-presidency of our new leaders.

Surprisingly enough, I have been enjoying my two non-major classes this year: Survey of Comparative Politics and Religions of China and Japan.  In regards to the latter, I have been playing around with the idea of tacking a Religion minor on to my minor list.  Double minor; is that even a thing?  I guess we’ll find out.

That’s all of the rambling I’ll do for today.  Here’s your fact of the day:

Demodex mites, or follicle mites, live in the human skin.  By some estimates, you have a colony of 1,000 to 2,000 living in your skin right now.  When you touch someone of share fabrics with them, you’re trading follicle mites.”