- Religions of China and Japan (Religion)
- Survey of Comparative Politics (Political Science)
- Behavioral Neuroscience (Psychology)
- Research Methods and Statistics II (Psychology)
- Research in Sensation and Perception (Psychology)
You can probably assume my intended major from the class listings. The class that I am most worried about is Stats II. I’ve talked to a couple senior psychology majors and they listed it as the most difficult psychology course that they took. We’ll see how it goes.
In general, I am excited to be back on campus, and it feels good to have some kind of structured routine back in my life. As pertains to my blogs, this semester I will continue giving you an interesting fact of the day!
Fact of the Day:
“In 1980, volcanic Mount St. Helens in Washington violently exploded, killing fifty-seven people and flattening 200 square miles of surrounding forestland. It was the most deadly, economically destructive volcanic event in American history.”