Thanksgiving and Other Things.

So, my Thanksgiving was pretty relaxing.  I hope that all of you had relaxing Thanksgivings in which you pondered on what you were thankful for and spent quality time with your family.

Today is my first day back at Wabash in a little over a week, and it was much easier to get back into the swing of thins than after, say, summer or Christmas vacation.  A lot of my peers spoke about how hard it was for them to get back into the Wabash groove, but it just is not that way for me this time.

Classes are almost over, here at Wabash.  Only three measly weeks remain before the long (too long, in my opinion) Christmas vacation.  This is my favorite time of the year.  The Christmas season, not finals time.  Speaking of the Christmas season, today was our first snow!  It is snowing right now, here in Crawfordsville, and it is projected to snow all the way to 3 in the morning.  I love snow, so, awesome.  As I strolled around campus on this lovely, snowy night, I took a video of the first snow of the season.  You can find that here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHlppL3NnUI

The Glee Club Annual Christmas Concert is almost here.  I am very excited for this.  The T-Tones will be performing for this concert and I cannot wait.

That’s all I’ve got for you today.  Have a good night!