Seemingly Busy Week

With less than a week until I return to campus, I’m getting anxious! This week I plan on keeping busy in an attempt to ready myself for my second semester at Wabash.

My primary goal for this week is rectifying my sleep schedule-which has all but been destroyed over break. Instead of getting to bed at a decent time and taking naps in the afternoon, as my schedule the last month of last semester allowed, often times I have found myself going to bed very early in the morning (3 or 4 AM) and sleeping in until the early afternoon. I plan on heading to bed before midnight and waking up at a decent time for the rest of break. I believe I am going to add another class to my schedule, but am unsure which one at this point. Today, I am looking into an internship with the Wells Fargo company in my town by contacting a Wabash alum. My free time has been spent writing an article about Wabash, which I plan on possibly titling “Thy Loyal Sons.” Aside from this, two nights I had a dream that, once I awoke, sounded like a great plot for a novel. At first I thought the idea was silly, but upon further consideration, I decided: why not? I started writing yesterday, and who knows, maybe in a few years it’ll be published. The odds are against it; however, I’ll keep writing and see what happens.

Most of my friends who attend public universities are already back at public universities, so I wish them the best for their first week of studies. I also wish the seniors at Wabash luck this week as they head into Comprehensives. Next time I write you I’ll be back on campus, so until then!

Cheers!

Ben

This entry was posted in Ben Bradshaw. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Seemingly Busy Week

1. Joe says:

Good luck to you as well thy loyal son. I’m pumped to see you in three days!