All Hallows’ Eve.

Happy Halloween to all of you faeries, demons, and serial killers that will be roaming the streets tonight!

While most people are thinking about the parties that they are going to attend tonight, the only thing on my mind is my family.  I’m not going to be able to see my little sisters tonight, most likely dressed as princesses, excitedly running from building to building in anticipation of what candy they will get next.  This will be my first Halloween that I have not gone trick or treating, or done any Halloween related festivities with my family.  Last year, I even accompanied my parents in taking my sisters trick or treating, rather than going myself.  I really wish that I could be there tonight, but leaving home for college has its sacrifices.

My weekend was fairly mundane.  On Saturday I caught up on some homework and studying.  Sunday, I’m pretty sure that I only left my room once.  I wasn’t feeling too great and that carried over into the wee hours of the morning.  I woke up throughout the night, and around 4 o’clock am, feeling absolutely dreadful.  I couldn’t fall back to sleep until around 8 o’clock, so my first two classes didn’t happen today.  There was no way that I could go to class on 2 hours of sleep.  The worst part about it was that I wasn’t in the comfort of my own bed back at home.  I’m feeling better, though.  I just wonder if horrible headaches can bring on other physiological symptoms.

Well, I’ve rambled enough for today.  Have a safe Halloween everyone!

~Chris