Been A While – Spring Break is Nigh

It’s Coming Again… Beware!

It’s been a while since I have blogged! It’s been almost a month, but I think I should give you guys updates on what I’ve been up to lately. I’ve been a little busy to say the least. The week before, I had just finished data collection on my neuroscience study. What I thought would end up only taking around three hours a day ended up averaging around 5 hours and some change for about two weeks straight! It was kind of a gruesome experience. Additionally, I just finished up filming my film project, which is now in the editing room, even as I write. It will also kind of be a busy few days for all of us as midterms and the threat of more snow loom in the horizon!

But to add a little bit of joy to the week, I did have the opportunity to see Wabash’s Macbeth on Friday! It was really good, and the performances and choreographed fight scenes convinced me, even in the Shakespearean voice. I would recommend it, but the last day was yesterday so if you hadn’t seen it by then you missed out.

Anyways, I hope this week brings everyone good favor and that everyone find something to light the way in these mounting stresses before the big break!