Winning A Close One – Well Deserved

Despite being sick yet again, the swim team came in with a clutch victory over Rose-Hulman this weekend! I am not going to lie. That was probably one of the most exciting swim meets I have been to at the Bash. The team really showed up when it needed to, and we had some great swims! I also want to give a shout out to the Sphinx Club for making your presence known last night. It was awesome, and it really got the team pumped up. If you want to read more about the meet, just click here.

In other news, not much has happened at Wabash of late except business as usual. Right now I am running a couple psychology studies, one in the rat lab and another for human research. It’s been a pretty hectic schedule this past week, and I haven’t gotten much sleep because of it. So this Saturday, after getting a little more work done, I am just going to kick back and enjoy the night with my roommates!

I will be sure to update you guys on the interesting events going around on campus. November is usually action-packed as the semester winds to a close. WAF!