Conference Time

This weekend has been great! I traveled to Butler with some Wabash crew to see the Packers win the Super Bowl, my roommate Bryce and I changed the room around, and the NCAC Conference Championship, yes, Conference, is tomorrow! Though the homework and reading is still on consistently, I am making better jumps this week.

Chuck Norris Makes Our Room Gold

To escape from our set-up last semester, Bryce and I decided to change up the room a little bit. We took our futon and placed in front of our television, as opposed to our last semester oddity, keeping it randomly on the side with our desks facing behind the television. In addition, we added a Chuck Norris poster with some jokes to spice up our white walls!

With our last practice today, Coach Barnes left us with some inspiring and intense words to get us rearing to go on our trip to Canton tomorrow. One long bus ride and we will be there, ready to race and show them what is coming. Wabash Always Fights!

“Chuck Norris doesn’t read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.”