Did the Weekend Just Past Me By?

Well, here is to a weekend that has gone by so quickly that I don’t know where to begin. Friday night I hung around my house, and then went to my friend Bill room in Martindale to hang out. After chillin/watching t.v/ and talking for quite some time I headed back to the Beta house. There I was greeted by four of my pledge-brothers who decided to stay up late and watch several seasons of the show Entourage on DVD. I stayed up till 3 AM watching the show and I think I am hooked. I think I am going to have a few sleepless nights next week watching Entourage. The next morning I woke up around noon (waking up around noon makes me feel completely useless, since I wasted the morning sleeping) found some breakfast, and watched T.V. That evening I got dressed up and drove to DePauw to hang out a friend and go to see a movie. The movie was names New Moon, and to be honest I just didn’t get it. I was lost the entire movie and didn’t find it entertaining at all. The next morning I went to church, and I was surprised that I wasn’t the only one there because Thanksgiving Break was upon us. After churched I played 3 hours worth of Grand Theft Auto on my roommates game system. Unfortunately for me I haven’t been as productive as I want to hopefully this week I will get all my work done. Wabash football is still the best!