Monthly Archives: June 2008

South Hall Information – From Beth Swift

“South Hall following the remodel of the late 1870’s during which the building was taken from four stories to two stories. At this time the campus faced Grant Street. Although the marker is hidden from view now, its placement was … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Comments Off